Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, March 20, 2015

from blank pages... Coloring Contest Starts NOW!!!

I am SO excited right now!! I just finished up my new from blank pages... Patterns Coloring Books! Yep! There are 2! I've been wanting to put these together for over a year now, and I'm so happy to finally have them published and available for everyone for free! (click on links to download from Craftsy)


 (7) Name: 'Quilting : from blank pages Pattern Coloring Book 1
 Contains over 30 pages and 13 different patterns! 


 (7) Name: 'Quilting : from blank pages Pattern Coloring Book 2
 Contains 28 pages and 11 different patterns! 


Most patterns have a variety of design options and layouts. There are even coloring layouts that aren't included in some of my patterns! The only patterns that aren't included in the coloring books are my alphabets. Maybe I could do a separate one for them?!

 It's also the perfect timing for the second half of my Birthday Month Celebration! Want to know what we're going to do?!



A from blank pages... Pattern Coloring Contest!!

Who doesn't love to color?! My oldest is SO excited! He's always asking if he can color my patterns. ;) I also have fond memories of coloring contests! When I was in kindergarten I won a color contest as part of safety week/month, and won a brand new bike!! It was awesome! It was also too big for me and I had to walk it home. But I eventually was able to use it. ;) And... when we moved to Texas when I was in second grade, I won a coloring contest through the reality company that we bought our house through. I won a $50 savings bond. So yeah, I think they are fun! ;)


Here's how to play:


  • Go to Craftsy and download one or both coloring books
  • Pick a pattern, or all of them, and start coloring away!
  • Share your colored coloring pages on Instagram, with both hashtags #fbpPatterns AND #fbpColoringPages (You may share as many different coloring pages or variations as you'd like!)
  • Include a stack of fabric you would make the pattern with (Optional)
  •  OR if you aren't on Instagram (or even if you are) link up your pictures in the linky at the end of this post. You can even share your IG photos here. I'll pick winners from both places.

You’ll be entered to win the pattern of your choice!!
Multiple winners will be chosen! :) 
I might just add a few other goodies to send out to winners, depending on how I'm feeling. ;) I love giving something handmade! (If my pregnancy energy levels keep up, I'm pretty sure this will happen!!) ;)


I hope you'll join me!! I can't wait to see the color combinations and designs you create!









Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.