Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Patchwork Summer Series with Ellison Lane





Have you been following along with Jennifer's Patchwork Summer Series at Ellison Lane? If not, you need to hop over there right now! (Well, maybe after you read this, because.... I want to tell you that I am today's guest blogger! I am sharing a tutorial for a patchwork twist on my tissue covers tutorial. I love these!!!



There are a lot of great bloggers contributing fun patchwork projects, not to mention Jennifer's Patchwork Summer Quilt Along! It'll last all summer long. Great for fun ideas for easy summer projects. Don't miss it!

Thanks Jennifer for letting me join you! :)

Now to hopefully keep moving in and getting unpacked!


Diane

2 comments:

  1. I spy my perfect little tissue case in all it's Lizzy House fussy cut glory : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.