Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

#TheGreatFabricDestash




Erin of Two More Seconds had a great idea to have a great fabric destash on Instagram! It is tonight starting at 9 pm EST, though a lot of people have already started. I know I will be starting early... I am destashing a LOT of fabric! and I mean a LOT! I need more room, and less fabric. While my regular account is @fromblankpages, I will be listing everything under @SHOPfromblankpages, so if you want to see what there is, make sure to follow that account. That way not everyone has to be bombarded with what I'm selling. :)

Do you have fabric you want to destash? Come join in the fun! just tag all your photos with #thegreatfabricdestash. You can click on the hashtag to see what else is being destashed as well. (Though not until after all my fabric is sold. heehee.) ;)


I am going to be strong and not buy anything, though there are three prints I am looking for, so if anyone sees some, will you let me know?! Thanks! :)


I am looking for:
 Fortune in SUN
Festival in Tangerine
Filigree in Dusk
and I think I could use a little more Cathedral in Peony - but I might have that one already.

Otherwise I'm set! I am going to use these to make a quilt for our bed. :)


Alright, see you on IG tonight! :)

Diane

4 comments:

  1. I heard from a birdie that some of these fabrics might be on the way to reprint soon, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to figure out where to put the hashtage??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent put up, very useful. I’m thinking why the opposite professionals of this industry do not identify this. You should proceed your composing. I am assured, you have an excellent readers’ base already!|What’s Occurring i am new to this, I came upon this I have discovered It favorably useful and it has assisted me out plenty. I am expecting to play a role & assist different users like its assisted me. Excellent job.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some of the cathedral windows in peony I believe. Maybe a fat eighth?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.