Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Can I Tell You About It?

Forgive me if the post makes me sound like a salesperson. There are just a few cool things I want to share with you, and I totally wouldn't if I didn't totally love them and use them myself. :)


First of all, did you know you can by fabric and supplies from Craftsy to go along withe the classes you take?

Daily Quilting Deals at Craftsy.com
You can sign up to get the daily deal right in your inbox for Quilting, Crafting, or Knitting (yarn).


I finally used my free class coupon from Sewing Summit last year, and bought Tara Rebman- Quilt-As-You-Go: Patchwork Bags class. I just haven't had a moment to watch it yet. Hopefully soon!!!

When we went out to Utah last month, my mom gave me a huge picnic basket full of cake decorating supplies, so I'll be looking into some cake decorating classes too. :)



Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Have you ever signed up for Ebates.com?? I love it for shopping online. Start on their website, find the store you want to shop at (1,000's to choose from, plus they have a list of current coupons you can use), click on their link which takes you to the store of your choice, start shopping and that's it! It usually takes a few days, but they will credit you for the designated percentage of your purchase. Every so often (maybe once a month?) they will deposit that money in your Paypal account. (or maybe a checking account? I haven't looked at the  options for a while.) It's super easy, and always nice when I can tell the hubby that I saved an extra 5% or so.

Plus, right now, for every friend you refer, you get an extra $10! for each referral! Yes, this is partially my motivation for sharing this with you right now. I'll be honest. But think of all the student loans we could pay off with that!! Such a good cause. ;) And it never hurts to ask for a little help right?! So, if you want to sign up and save, and help out a good friend, Click here for my referral link. But besides that, I definitely like to help others save too!!

And so you know, I've been using Ebates for 5+ years now! I always get cash back when I shop at Fabric.com, Joann's, Old Navy, REI, Hancocks (like when the crafty chloe fabric was there), sometimes Amazon, and more. My hubby likes to shop at Zappos, and I think we bought our couch covers at Overstock.com (though that's probably more of a deterrent, seeing as how our couch covers are not that attractive. lol.) Though I don't shop online all the time, I have earned over $200 back. and they always have a list of current coupons you can use to. Anyway, if you're interested, here it is. :)



Anyway, I am getting mauled, so I am off to fee my hungry little bears. :) 
And crossing my fingers I can get some good sewing in during naps today!! wahoo!! :)

Diane

1 comment:

  1. I have JUST discovered the wonder of craftsy! I'm going to get in serious trouble! --amy at butterflyangelsquilting.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.