Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sewing Accessories... Blog Hop!




Do you know Jamie Mueller of Sunflower Seeds? Well, she is so great!! AND she just released her first book, Sewing Accessories at Home & on the Go! How exciting!! Her and her mom wrote it together and she is doing a blog hop about it starting yesterday until August 5th. Each week they will be sharing a project from the book along with another guest blogger. I hope you will go check out Jamie's blog and follow along. I'll be sharing a project from the book on the 29th, so be sure to come back here to check it out as well. I'm so excited! I am still trying to figure out which project I want to try out first, but I think I've narrowed it down...


Here is the schedule for the Sewing Accessories....Blog Hop:
July 8th- Steffani       www.sewwithsass.blogspot.com
July 15th-Janice         www.betteroffthread.com
July 22nd-Jamie         www.jamespurejoy.blogspot.com
July 29th-Diane          www.fromblankpages.blogspot.com

Each of the guest bloggers will also be giving away a copy of the book. But if you don't want to wait, you can find it on their website, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Annie's Publishing.
Happy Sewing!
Diane

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post and being part of the Blog Hop!! You're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.