Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Sunday, February 17, 2013

1 Day SALE!!! My First Alphabet

Hey everyone! It's been so quiet around here, but not behind the scenes. I've finished a few fun projects and I have a lot that I want to blog about! I just haven't had time to sit down at the computer and do it.

I did want to let you know that I will be having a  

One Day Sale  
TOMORROW TODAY 
 (Feb 18th)
for 

(on Craftsy only)

My-First-Alphabet-by-Diane-Bohn

So if you've been wanting to try this, but have been holding off, tomorrow's your chance to get it for a deal! Don't miss it! I'll remind you again tomorrow with a few finishes of things I've made with it. :)


Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!

Diane

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is very kind of you - thank you! This will make Monday a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered it - really looking forward to making something for my 4 year old - his name probably!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, I'm wondering how difficult it would be to resize the letters? On the page it says you can, but says you have to adjust the seam allowances...I was just curious. Thanks if you can send me a note.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.