Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Master List of Linky Parties


Photobucket


I never know who has a link up party when, or where. And I know there are a LOT more out there that I don't know about. So, here's my idea:

A Master List of all the linky parties. But instead of my trying to find them all, which would be impossible since I don't know where to look for them, I decided to make a linky page for them! If you host a linky party, will you link it on the day that you have it? I.e. If you post it every Monday, link it under Monday! :)

That way everyone will be able to find it! And those of us with a small number of participants will hopefully be able to get the word out about our parties too! :)


Guidelines:
1. Link to either the main post that explains your linky party, as in your very first post; or if you use labels on your blog, click on the label for your linky and link up that address (that way the most recent post will always show up first), or just to your blog, as we'll need to find the most recent post anyway.
3. For the title, when entering your link, also include what it is for: Finished items, sewing/quilting, UFO's, WIP's, crafts, everything, etc.
2. Please help spread the word about this page so others can come link up their linky parties.
3. Be nice, as always. :)


Here we go! Please only link up in the category/day that fits your linky party.


MONDAY





TUESDAY





WEDNESDAY





THURSDAY





FRIDAY





SATURDAY





SUNDAY






MONTHLY






These will expire in one year. At that time I will post a new page to help clear out all the linky parties that are no longer taking place. :)


Diane

9 comments:

  1. I AM BOOKMARKING THIS PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diane because I can never remember them all either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo having a link of linky blog hops, QAL etc for upcoming months would be great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How completely awesome! Thank you Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas...still learning the ropes of blogging after all this time!
    Thanks for the helps!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.