Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Our Story: Scrapbook Sunday {2/26/2012} ...or The Sunday Post

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I made another Scrapbook Page! I'm going to try to keep this up along with a little family journaling every Sunday. :)

DS M 2-22-12

I am particicpating in Jessica Sprague's Photoshop Friday. Trying to learn some digital scrapbooking techniques, as well as spruce up my photoshop skills. :) This is my first week! So far so good! (It kind of bugs me that all the videos are in PSE, and that I have to search around for how to do it in the full version of Photoshop. (She does list the different approaches, so it's not so bad. But still.) Anyway, maybe it will help me remember it better... or not. We'll see. :)

You can read more about our life here. :)

Happy Sunday!



Diane

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is beautiful and the page looks great. Cheers, Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.