Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday, Monday.

This is what the boys did yesterday...

  My little artists

My little artists 
Telling his dad that it's a secret. I guess a little extra precaution never hurts when you do something like this. :) 


 Honestly, I'm actually super impressed by their drawing skills. Unfortunately it was all over my wall. But I'm also impressed that this was the first time that they've ever drawn on the walls! Hopefully it doesn't continue.

 Otherwise I love LOVE that today was a holiday! I wish the hubby had every Monday off! It makes the day so productive! :) I got so ambitious and rearranged our bedroom! Wow! It was a lot of work, but the hubby arrived right as I was ready to move the really big stuff and saved the day. I am always amazed at how much more room you can have in a room when it is arranged just so. It honestly seems more than twice as big in here now! I love it! And of course since I'm the one that arranged it, I made sure to give myself some extra sewing room. :D and since we have twice the room anyway, it works out quite well. :) I still have a lot of cleaning and putting away to do, but everything is in place and it feels good. :)


 I hope you all had a wonderful holiday today! And hoping you have a great week! :)


Diane

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear!!! I love that picture though. :) Children... we love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.