Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Featured on Sew, Mama, Sew!

Yippy! :)

I was so excited last week when Melanie, from Sew, Mama Sew!, asked me if she could add my Christmas Stars quilt to her article for this week! Uh, YES! :) You can check it out here! It's a great collection of the different colors of Christmas! :)

DSC_1130

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!! 

I am still busy with projects and holiday celebrating, not to mention our 5 year anniversary!! Wow-sers! I'm so lucky to have such a great man in my life. ;) Anyway, I will be hit and miss for a while on the blog... so I wish you safe travels and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! :)



Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.