Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mikaela's Quilt: Sneak Peak

My sister thinks it's so rude that I haven't posted any more pictures on my blog of this quilt. lol. :) So I decided that since I'm pulling it out to work on some more while the kiddos nap, I might as well give her a quick sneak peak! :) The quilting is half way finished... unless I decide to add a few extra surprises. ;) I'm trying to get it finished quick, but I also want it to be perfect! :)



the picture is awful, it's from my phone, but hey.... just image what it really looks like! I am loving it! :)



Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.