Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bottled Rainbows Quilt Along



I've decided to join my first ever quilt along! :) I'm kind of really excited. It's a ticker tape design, which I haven't ever done before, but want to make my sewing machine cover using this technique, so we'll see how they turn out.

It's going on over at Stitched in Color, and you can go here to see what it's all about and the progression of posts that she has put together about it. I like that it's pretty lazy, only doing one block per week. I'm already behind, as I just found out about it and need my fabric to come, but I want to try to keep up with them, and I think I'll be able to finish it! :) I really love the colors of the quilt that she has put together and am excited to have a project where I can use all my scraps (I have SO many!!)

Here's a picture of her first block that she's put together, to get an idea of how super cute this is going to be!
There are so many awesome blocks that people have done in her Flickr group as well.


Look at the rest of her blog, I really love everything she has on there! A new must visit if you haven't stopped over there before!



Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.