Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Email: BET YOU CAN'T DO IT ON THE FIRST TRY

My sister sent the following to me in an email, give it a try! It's pretty cool. 
Leave a comment and tell me how you do! :)



This test takes 10 seconds...try it!


ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST

(i love this part.. its absolutely amazing!)
Count every "
F " in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

(SEE BELOW)




HOW MANY ?
























WRONG, THERE ARE
6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.


The reasoning behind is further down.



The brain cannot process "OF".




Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!



Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.




Three is normal, four is quite rare.

Send this to your friends.
It will drive them crazy.!
And keep them occupied
For several minutes..!



Isn't that so crazy?!?!?! 
For the life of me I could only find 3, then when I saw there was six it took me a long time until I saw the F in "OF". Then they all showed up. 
So crazy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Shaun said the explanation is actually because the 'f' in of makes a 'v' sound instead of an 'f.' It is totally crazy.

    (ps - my word verification is unfar = unfair!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.