Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Custom Custom! Get your custom order today! ;) - UPDATED!!



I am just about ready to whip out a ton of these dry erase activity books!!! I haven't chosen the fabric for them yet, so if you want to get in on this, and also pick your pages.... here's your chance!

Check out the listing in my etsy shop for all the details.

I have a lot of fabric to choose from. Here are some samples in my flickr account, if you don't see something you like, let me know and I can post more. (A few have already been taken. Let me know what you like and I'll check to see if I have enough!)

Other (I may or may not have enough of these fabrics): http://www.flickr.com/photos/dbbydesign/sets/72157621780837243/


I've also made up a couple more page options. Here's the choices (pick 5):

Tic Tac Toe
The Dot Game
Hangman
Draw My Face
Use the Lines to Draw
a lined page
a blank page

(more pictures of the different pages are in my shop)

UPDATE: I was just playing around with Hike's book (pictured above) and found that Crayola Washable Markers also work well on these! Much better than dry erase markers in fact! (Added bonus, crayola is non-toxic and safe for you kiddos and you! Plus they have some that are fruity smelling! ;) ) These are great if you keep this in your car for traveling in the summer when your car gets hot, and your crayons could melt!

Other features: These are completely washable! Preferably hand wash, but water won't ruin the pages! Throw the eraser in the washer with any load. :) Such a nice feature with children's toys... which always seem to get dirty.

I'm really excited to get started! I really love these! :) I'm hoping to get a big stock pile of them to get ready for Christmas. I especially want to get these and some more Fabric Match Game Cards! I am out of the wool fabrics I've used on my past sets and am excited to get some more fun fabrics on them. I am also going to make up some sets with 10 different shapes and colors!

If there is something else you like in my shop that you think I should make more of, let me know! Last year was super crazy busy in December, and I want to be ready this year! ;)



On a similar note: I am contemplating making a goal for 100 sales by the end of the year (67 to go!)! I am hoping I can keep up with that, and thus why my head start. Do you have any tips or suggestions on how you have upped your sales in your shop or store? I would love to hear your experiences! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.