Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bloggity Blogs: Project Naptime

There have been a couple of projects I've seen on the linky parties that have taken me to this awesome blog!! I couldn't wait to feature it any longer!


This is definitely a recent favorite. I'm sure you may have seen it already... I know I'm not the only one that likes it! :)

Halloween Advent Calendar


Super cute bow tie! I would love to make this for my little boys to wear to church! :)


I've seen these every where before, but for some reason when I saw hers, and her super easy directions, I just really wanted one! :)


Just over a year ago I started to make a quiet book. Boy are they a lot of work. I still have yet to finish it. haha. ;) She has some really great pages that she's put together and I love them! :) Maybe one day I'll finish that book... and add some more fun pages.


Thanks for the great blog!! :)
Don't forget to grab your "featured button" from the bottom of the sidebar!


Picture Links:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm speechless. I thought by your comment you were featuring one thing, but thanks for loving my blog! I really appreciate it. I'll check back here for more too!
    Liz
    projectnaptime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.